Mindfulness Monday: Resources for Summer Meditation
Thank you, Nova Nation, for joining Campus Ministry and Falvey Library for Mindfulness Mondays this academic year. Linda Jaczynski, MA, MS ’88, Director, Center for Worship and Spirituality, who led the virtual meditation sessions has compiled a list of resources to aid your mindfulness practice this summer.
- Due Quach On How Brain Hacking Brings Out Your Best Self
- In Challenging Times, Deepen Presence (Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng)
- Guided Meditations (Tara Branch)
- Dan Harris shares his meditation journey and talks ‘Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics’ (ABC News)
- The Art of Mindful Living (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Everyday Mindfulness with Jon Kabat-Zinn
Looking for more mindfulness? Check out these Falvey Library resources!
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Your Questions Answered (Aguirre, 2018) *e-book
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Handling Life with a Calm and Focused Mind (Stewart, 2019) *e-book
- Relaxation, Meditation, and Mindfulness a Practical Guide (Smith, 2005) *e-book
- Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation (Calistoga Press, 2014) *e-book
- Mindfulness Goes Mainstream (Academic Video Online)
- Mindfulness Meditation with Jon Kabat-Zinn (Academic Video Online)
- Short Mindfulness Meditation with Jack Kornfield (Academic Video Online)
- Silent Meditation at UMass Center for Mindfulness (Academic Video Online)
- Short Mindfulness Exercise with Chade-Meng Tan (Academic Video Online)
- Guided Meditation with Saki Santorelli (Academic Video Online)
- Mindful Monday Morning Exercise at Aetna (Academic Video Online)
- Guided meditation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (Academic Video Online)
- The Heart of Buddhist Meditation: The Buddha’s Way of Mindfulness (Thera, 2014) *e-book
- The Art and Skill of Buddhist Meditation: Mindfulness, Concentration, and Insight (Shankman, 2015) *e-book
- Presence: How Mindfulness and Meditation Shape Your Brain, Mind, and Life (Verhaeghen, 2017) *e-book
Have a great (and safe) summer, Wildcats! Be sure to join us for mindfulness meditation this fall.
Kallie Stahl ’17 MA is Communication and Marketing Specialist at Falvey Memorial Library.
1 People Like This Post
0 Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI