This fall, we invite the Villanova community to join us for a taste of mindfulness meditation on Mondays from 1:00- 1:30 p.m. This virtual series will begin with the first meditation on Monday, Aug. 23 and run on Monday afternoons throughout the semester.
Mindfulness Mondays will offer a comfortable space where you are guided and encouraged to stop and focus on the “here and now.” Mindfulness is proven to reduce stress and enhance well being, which can be beneficial to all faculty, staff, and students.
Sessions will take place each week via Zoom. Please follow this link to join each week:
Mindfulness Mondays are presented by Campus Ministry and co-sponsored by Falvey Memorial Library. Registration is not required. All are welcome to attend these ACS-approved events!
Please join us!
To learn more about the practice and benefits of mindfulness meditation, we invite you to read some of the following e-books which are part of Falvey Library’s collection:
- Mindfulness for Students: Embracing Now, Looking to the Future
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Handling Life with a Calm and Focused Mind
- Psychology of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness at Work: The Practice and Science of Mindfulness for Leaders, Coaches and Facilitators
These e-books are available to any student, faculty, or staff with a valid Villanova email address.
Please also check out these helpful resources being offered by Campus Ministry:
- Campus Ministry’s E-Blast
- Campus Resources for Spirituality– Linda Jaczynski, MA, MS ’88, Director, Center for Worship & Spirituality
- VU Campus Ministry on Facebook and Instagram
- Campus Ministry Staff Contact Information
Regina Duffy is a Communication and Marketing Program Manager at Falvey Memorial Library.