Advent Calendar Cookbook—Day 10: Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster)
Recipe submitted by Shawn Proctor, Communication & Marketing Program Manager
- 2 cups Bisquick.
- ½ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- 2/3 cup milk.
- ½ stick butter.
- ½ tsp. garlic powder.
- 3-4 drops lemon juice.
- 3-4 pinches crushed parsley.
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese (form into soft dough).
- Melt butter and add garlic powder.
- Roll biscuits size balls of dough in garlic butter. Place on non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Add lemon and crushed parsley to remaining melted butter.
- Dip baked biscuits into the butter mixture. Serve hot.
1 People Like This Post
0 Comments »
No comments yet.