Cochrane Library Trial till Oct. 31
Try out the Cochrane Library including full text of reviews until October 31!
The Cochrane Library contains systematic reviews of health care interventions in support of evidence based practice. The reviews are prepared by members of the Cochrane Collaboration, “an international network of people helping healthcare providers, policy makers, patients, their advocates and carers, make well-informed decisions about human health care.” The database has the following specialty components:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (also includes Cochrane Methodology Reviews) – the heart of the Cochrane Library
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
While you’re at it, compare the information in Cochrane with that in UpToDate, the evidence-based, peer-reviewed resource for finding the latest in clinical practice, to which Falvey already subscribes.
Click to try the Cochrane Library. Tell Barbara what you think.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI