We recognize the University closure and travel restrictions will prevent many students and faculty from returning loaned books by their due dates.
Here is what you need to know:
- The Library has stopped assessing overdue fines on Falvey materials.
- Students who are moving out of the residence halls should leave their Library materials in their rooms for future collection by University staff.
- Students who graduated in spring 2020 should request pre-paid return shipping labels for the books that need to be returned.
- Otherwise, books checked out from the Falvey collection, Interlibrary Loan, or E-ZBorrow should be held by Library patrons until such time as the University returns to normal operations.
- Physical materials from the Falvey collections, E-ZBorrow, Inter-library loan, as well as scanning from the Falvey collections, are not available.
Contact the Falvey Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.