Love is in the air at Falvey Library as we celebrate Valentine’s Day with a delightful display and some sweet treats!
Be sure to stop by to see our romance novel themed display on the Library’s first floor featuring a delectable assortment of well-loved classics, including:
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- Boys and Girls Together by William Goldman
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
You can “check out” one of the copies of the featured books above or simply browse the stacks on your own to get in the Valentine’s Day spirit!
All of our library loves are also cordially invited to visit our table on Falvey’s first floor on Monday morning to sign up for our new e-newsletter, Find it At Falvey! The table will feature cute giveaways, including word searches, stickers, and sinfully-sweet treats to satisfy every sweet tooth!
Can’t make it over to Falvey on Monday? You can sign up to receive the latest Falvey events and news right in your inbox by signing up for the Falvey Memorial Library e-newsletter: Click here.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Wildcats! Be sure to show your fellow Villanovans some love.
Olivia Dunn ’23 CLAS is a current junior at Villanova, majoring in Communication with specializations in Journalism and Public Relations. She works in Falvey Library as a Marketing and Communications Assistant.