Thank you to all the students who recycled their books for future Villanovans!
Kallie Stahl ’17 MA is Communication and Marketing Specialist at Falvey Memorial Library.
We recognize the University holiday closure and COVID-19 pandemic will prevent many students and faculty from returning loaned books.
Here is what you need to know:
LOANS AND BORROWING
- The Library has stopped assessing overdue fines on Falvey materials.
- The E-ZBorrow and ILLiad services can be used to request books and DVDs from other libraries.
- Due dates for interlibrary loan (ILL) books vary and are imposed by the lending library. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about ILL loans.
- Fall 2020 graduates may email email@example.com to request a pre-paid shipping label to return their books.
- Falvey and E-ZBorrow books checked out in fall 2020 will be due back Jan. 31, 2021.
- Books can be returned 24/7 at the outdoor book drop (outside the main entrance). Returns also accepted inside the library building Monday—Friday, 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Wildcard and mask are required for building access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about returns. View your checked out items here.