Ladders and black cats and broken mirrors—oh my!
With another edition of the unluckiest day upon us, we wanted the mark Friday the Thirteenth with a phobia-filled word search. Give it a try…if you dare!
(Download the printable version.)
Find13 Fears for Friday the 13th
- Paraskavedekatriaphobia- Fear of Friday the 13th.
- Triskaidekaphobia- Fear of the number 13.
- Bibliophobia- Fear of books.
- Testophobia- Fear of taking tests.
- Sophophobia- Fear of learning.
- Papyrophobia- Fear of paper.
- Gatophobia- Fear of cats.
- Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
- Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words.
- Scolionophobia- Fear of school.
- Melanophobia- Fear of the color black.
- Chiroptophobia- Fear of bats.
- Logophobia- Fear of words.
Shawn Proctor, MFA, Communication and Marketing Program Manager at Falvey Memorial Library, feels the number 13 is very lucky, since that’s the age of his daughter.