New resource: Nursing Reference Center Plus
Falvey Library recently added EBSCO’s Nursing Reference Center Plus (NRCP) to Databases A to Z. NRCP is an evidence-based information resource designed by nurses that is geared towards improving nursing practice, education, and research needs.
Undergraduate nursing students will appreciate the ease of searching in NRCP since it provides the most current information that will help users best care possible to patients. Useful tools include care plans, skill competency checklists, procedure videos, and drug guides.
Faculty and instructors will also benefit from being able to use NRCP to support educational goals, including quick lesson CEUs, cultural competencies guides, and handouts to support instruction.
Users will also have on the go access to NRCP by downloading the app version which provides instant access to content on iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
• Access care plans
• Access patient education handouts
• Access topics about core measures, risk management, and regulations
• Answer questions about best practices
• Improve nursing skills with competency checklists
• Read nursing eBooks
• Read the latest information about diseases and conditions
• Watch videos that demonstrate procedures
0 Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI