A special thank you to whoever left this little piece of inspiration on the path near the old Falvey patio!
It’s been a tough year, and with final exams approaching, its imperative that you don’t neglect your emotional, psychological, and social well-being. The Villanova Counseling Center is available to help you with personal and emotional concerns. All services are free of charge to students and appointments are typically available within a week upon request. Appointments are flexible and staff will work with your class schedule.
As we move towards the end of the semester, continue to make time for those activities that help you stay positive—phone calls with family and friends, a long walk, meditation, listening to your favorite album or podcast, etc. Mindfulness Meditation will continue on Mondays from 1-1:30 p.m. throughout the spring semester. The events offer a virtual, comfortable space where you are guided and encouraged to stop and focus on the “here and now.”
- Positive Psychology 101
- Positive Evolutionary Psychology: Darwin’s Guide to Living a Richer Life
- Positive Psychology: Applications in Work, Health and Well-Being
- Positive Psychology in a Nutshell: The Science of Happiness
- PsycInfo (American Psychological Association)
- Student Success Series (Academic Video Online – AVON Alexander Street Press)
0 Comments »
No comments yet.