We recognize the University holiday closure and COVID-19 pandemic will prevent many students and faculty from returning loaned books.
Here is what you need to know:
LOANS AND BORROWING
- The Library has stopped assessing overdue fines on Falvey materials.
- The E-ZBorrow and ILLiad services can be used to request books and DVDs from other libraries.
- Due dates for interlibrary loan (ILL) books vary and are imposed by the lending library. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about ILL loans.
- Fall 2020 graduates may email email@example.com to request a pre-paid shipping label to return their books.
- Falvey and E-ZBorrow books checked out in fall 2020 will be due back Jan. 31, 2021.
- Books can be returned 24/7 at the outdoor book drop (outside the main entrance). Returns also accepted inside the library building Monday—Friday, 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Wildcard and mask are required for building access.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about returns. View your checked out items here.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.