If you have books on loan and are worried about returning them, don’t stress.
We recognize the University closure and travel restrictions will prevent many students and faculty from returning loaned books by their due dates.
Here is what you need to know:
- The Library has stopped assessing overdue fines on Falvey materials.
- Students who are moving out of the residence halls should leave their Library materials in their rooms for future collection by University staff.
- Students who graduated in spring 2020 should request pre-paid return shipping labels for the books that need to be returned.
- Otherwise, books checked out from the Falvey collection, Interlibrary Loan, or E-ZBorrow should be held by Library patrons until such time as the University returns to normal operations.
- Physical materials from the Falvey collections, E-ZBorrow, Inter-library loan, as well as scanning from the Falvey collections, are not available.
Contact the Falvey Service Desk at email@example.com.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI