Please visit the library’s COVID-19 updates and resources page for updates. Check back frequently as the situation changes.
HOURS AND BUILDING ACCESS
- The building is closed.
- Service Desk hours may be revised on short notice. Please check the website or call 610-519-4270 before coming to the library.
- Virtual reference services are available through live chat during business hours.
- The Friends of Villanova and Courtesy Card programs have been temporarily suspended.
ACCESS TO COLLECTIONS
- Online collections and the Digital Library remain accessible.
- Request articles and e-books through Interlibrary Loan.
- The Library stopped assessing overdue fines on Falvey materials (except course reserves.)
- The physical collections will not be accessible while the building is closed.
- E-ZBorrow and scanning from the collection have been suspended.
- The University has canceled all events. The Library will begin accepting room reservations once the University decides to resume events.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.