New! Book Group Study Rooms Online @Falvey
By Abby Cengel
Group Study Rooms are going digital! Starting Monday, March 9, Villanova students will be able to reserve group study rooms online using LibCal! (https://falvey.libcal.com/).
How do I book a room?
Book your room in 4 easy steps:
1. Open LibCal (https://falvey.libcal.com/)
2. Select a time
3. Submit your booking
4. Visit the Service Desk to check in at your reservation start time. 2 group members are required for check-in.
Rooms can be reserved up to 7 days in advance, and are available during Service Hours.
What else do I need to know?
- Reservations are required to occupy Group Study Rooms. Groups without LibCal reservations must vacate the rooms at the request of groups with scheduled bookings.
- Limit 2 room bookings per group per day
- Bookings are limited to 2-hour time slots
- Walk-up reservations will still be accepted at the Service Desk
Questions, thoughts, concerns?
This is a pilot program for the Spring 2020 semester and we’d love your feedback! Students may receive an emailed request for optional feedback at a later date.
Please contact the Service Desk by phone at 610-519-4270 or email at email@example.com with any questions!
Abby Cengel is Access and Collections Service Desk Coordinator at Falvey Memorial Library.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI