Skip Navigation
Falvey Memorial Library
Advanced
You are exploring: Home > Blogs

#TBT: March Madness Edition

Welcome to another special March Madness edition of #TBT. This week’s throwback features basketball photos from 1936, 1955, 2006 and 2008!

The 1936 freshman basketball squad. They went undefeated, much like our ‘Cats will for the rest of the tournament!

Al Griffith of the 1955 men’s basketball team puts up a jump shot.

99% of winning the game is up to the players; the other 1% is up to the fans. Check out these fans from 2006.

A Scottie Reynolds photo from 2008, whose team we will be avenging with a win against Kansas this weekend.


0 Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

 


Last Modified: March 29, 2018