As of February 1, 2018, in order to protect your personal and Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request information, we will be removing inactive patron profiles and ILL requests placed over 5 years ago from our ILLiad database.
While access to every request you have ever placed can serve as a useful record, in the future, if you want to keep a copy of your request history, you will need to download your requests using the instructions below.
After the implementation of the new procedure, we will maintain only the current five years of requests.
If you do want to save a list of all your historical ILL requests, before we make the change, please follow the simple steps below by January 31, 2018!
- Login to your Falvey Memorial Library ILLiad account.
- Under the “View” menu on the left, click on “All Requests”. All current and historical requests will display.
- Highlight the fields from “Transaction Number” to “Status” and drag down to highlight your entire list
- Right click to Copy
- Open a Microsoft Excel worksheet
- Click on the first cell, then right click to Paste, choosing the Match Destination Formatting option.
- Adjust your column widths, if desired, save your file, and you’re done!
And, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Comments »
No comments yet.