The large painting, “Triumph of David” by Pietro da Cortona, is removed from the wall where it hung in what is now the Dugan Polk Family Reading Room on Feb. 19, 2013, so that conservation (http://thetriumphofdavid.com/) could begin. Now fully conserved, the painting in its original frame hangs almost where it was originally placed in 1956.
Photograph by Alice Bampton, Communication and Marketing Dept.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.