The Joanna Briggs Institute specializes in promoting and supporting evidence-based healthcare by providing access to resources for professionals in nursing, midwifery, medicine, and allied health. With over 64 collaborating centres and groups, servicing over 90 countries, the Institute is a recognized global leader in evidence-based healthcare. Try the Joanna Briggs collection until November 24!
Here’s how to access the collection during the special trial period:
- Go to http://connect.jbiconnectplus.org/
- Click “Login” in upper left-hand corner of page
- At next screen enter (all lower case) user name: villanova / password: villanova
Psychiatry Online – with online access to the DSM-IV– now a Falvey Library subscription resource!
Access the DSM-IV online, as well as psychiatric textbooks, APA practice guidelines, a selection of psychiatry journals, and more. To access:
- Start at the library: http://library.villanova.edu
- Click “subject guides” and choose Nursing.
- Choose “Psychiatry Online” from the list of resources
Happy 2nd half of the semester!
0 Comments »
No comments yet.