Falvey Library has just received many new Sage E-Reference Titles. See the full list or browse those of particular interest to communication students and faculty below. Remember, other useful Communication E-Reference materials can be found on the E-Reference Resources page.
International Handbook of Children, Media, and Culture
- Television Culture and Media Socialization across Countries: Theoretical Issues and Methodological Approaches
- Girls’ Issues, Gender and the Media: Feminist Activisms in China
Encyclopedia of Group Processes & Intergroup Relations
- Attachment Theory
- Work Teams
Handbook of Multicultural Measures
- Validity and its sources of evidence
- Theoretic Foundations of Racial Identity and Ethnic Identity Models
- Sexual Orientation-Related Measures
0 Comments »
No comments yet.