In honor of National Library Week, Falvey is holding a video contest! Submit a short video highlighting what you love best about the Library. The winning video will be featured on our website.
The winner(s) of the overall best video will also win fabulous prizes!
Submit your video by midnight, Sunday, Apr. 17, 2011, by e-mailing it to email@example.com. We will announce a winner on Wednesday, Apr. 20th, 2011.
Your video entry must:
* Be between 30-60 seconds in length
* Be in .AVI, .MOV, or .WMV format
* Highlight a library space, service, resource, or feature
* Be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Sunday, Apr. 17, 2011
* Comply with the Student Code of Conduct (as laid out in the Student Handbook)
* Comply with U.S. Copyright Law (find some tips for working within fair use here)
* Be filmed and produced entirely by Villanova students
* Have a completed release form for every person appearing in the film
* Give Falvey Memorial Library royalty-free use of the work
* Be respectful of others who are working if you choose to film in the library
* If submitting as a group, the group must be comprised of 3 students or less
Prizes for best video will be awarded as follows:
* If submitted by an individual the prize will be an Apple iPad
* If submitted by a group of 2-3 individuals the prize will be an Apple iPod Touch for each group member
Judging will take place between Apr. 18 and Apr. 20, 2011, and will consist of a panel of Villanova undergraduate and graduate students as well as Falvey staff. Winners will be posted on the Library website, blog, and Facebook page on Wednesday, Apr. 20, 2011.
0 Comments »
No comments yet.