Fuente Académica is a full text Spanish language database with a rapidly growing collection of scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain.
- It is a multidisciplinary database that indexes articles from more than 200 Spanish language scholarly journals and magazines.
- Coverage includes: literature, linguistics, history, political science, business & economics, medical sciences, law, computer science, library & information sciences, philosophy and theology.
- Time span from 1990 (for most titles) to the present. The database is updated monthly.
The International Encyclopedia of Communication is an authoritative and comprehensive reference work sponsored by the International Communication Association. The contributors are all respected scholars in their areas of specialty.
For Communication students this, rather then Wikipedia, should be the first place to look for background and orientation to topics across the spectrum of communication topics.
The scope of subjects covered include
- interpersonal communication
- organizational communication
- foreign media systems
- media policy
- research methods
To find what you need browse alphabetically, by subject, people, place or period or search the full text of articles for your own keywords.
Search the full text of over 740 years of archives including:
Provides an accessible and invaluable source of information of electronic archives to leading journals of opinion.
- Harpers Magazine
- The New Republic
- The Nation
- Scientific American
- American Spectator
- National Review
- The New York Review of Books
An invaluable resource, providing in-depth analysis of topics such as the cold war, the Arab-Israeli conflict, American foreign policy, defense, the Supreme Court, affirmative action, welfare, crime, immigration, religion, education, art, literature, militarism, human rights violations, environmental destruction, classical music, and much more.
Gale Directory Library: Encyclopedia of Business Information Sources is a research guide for business topics. Use it to identify the handbooks, manuals, encyclopedias, article databases, statistical sources, periodicals and trade and professional associations for industries and issues important to doing business in the US.